A fully technology-enabled marketing and business development process—it’s the Holy Grail for today’s legal marketers. But in most law firms, the “martech stack” has been pieced together over time with multiple technology platforms and limited integration among them.
In fact, Calibrate Legal’s research has found that the typical law firm used 17 separate marketing technologies, and that lack of integration is the #1 technology challenge facing CMOs.
A fragmented martech stack can cause a host of problems – including inefficient workflow, low quality data, lack of acceptance by users, low ROI on technology spend, and inability to measure results.
Mapping Your Future
Our Marketing Enablement Roadmap service first identifies the gaps and opportunities in your marketing technology stack. Then we suggest options for bridging them – ranging from incremental improvements to complete renewal.
In a typical assignment, we assess your firm’s performance on 15 or more specific marketing and BD capabilities that are enabled by technology in law firms today. We compare your current state against our database of best practices in the field. We deliver an objective weighted analysis that pinpoints the highest-impact areas for improvement.
How You’ll Benefit
By engaging Calibrate Legal to perform a Marketing Enablement Roadmap project, your firm can:
- Clarify marketing technology capabilities and how they can be optimized.
- Streamline legacy marketing workflow processes.
- Optimize how your staff are using technology, including opportunities for training and development.
- Eliminate expenditures on duplicate or under-performing systems
- Maximize the return on your investment in marketing technology
- Deepen your knowledge of your firm’s current marketing technology capabilities and how they can be optimized.
- Identify opportunities for integration among the elements of your martech stack.
- Improve your investment decisions with new or enhanced marketing technology.
- Benchmark your current use of marketing technology against best practices in the legal sector and across multiple industries.
Find out more about how Calibrate Legal can help improve the way your firm uses marketing technology. For a complimentary, no-obligation discussion of your needs, contact:
Founder and CEO
T: 01- 646.422.7812
Marketing Operations Lead