The COVID-19 outbreak has caused significant economic disruption and necessitates a retooling of law firm business services to ensure business continuity and position the firm for sustained success.
As our law firm clients encounter this disruption, marketing and business development departments have been inundated with requests, from crisis response to strategic planning to client communication. Calibrate Legal stands ready to support these departments in the cases of excess demand and employee absences due to sickness, by offering remote legal marketing assistance.
We seek to help reduce the time and effort marketing leaders must spend on reactive and administrative tasks so that you may more aptly focus on the strategy for business continuity.
We have assembled a roster of vetted, experienced remote legal marketing professionals. We have cataloged these resources by specialty, including specific technology fluency, and have a skilled temporary workforce ready to extend the capabilities of your existing, in-house team.
- Email content creation and production (e.g., Vuture, Concep,ClickDimensions, Tikit, HubSpot, Campaign Monitor)
- Internal communications and thought leadership writers
- Bios/Representative Matter writers
- Awards/directory submission writers and project managers
- Pitch/proposal drafting and production (e.g., Quorus, Intapp, Saturno, Foundation)
- Virtual event production (e.g., ON24, Zoom, GoToWebinar, WebEx)
- CRM maintenance (e.g., InterAction, Intapp OnePlace, Legal360, ContactEase)
- Graphic design and video editing (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Website updates (e.g., WordPress, Joomla, RubyLaw)
- Business analytics and data visualization (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Intellistat, LexisNexis BI)
- Surveys and Research (e.g., SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics)
Sample of our Talent
Business Intelligence & Data Analyst Manager
- Over 15 years of operations, finance, data analytics, and marketing strategy experience in prominent businesses with over seven years in a top Am Law firm
- Successfully established processes and streamlined cross-functional platforms across IT, Marketing, and Finance in conjunction with practice groups to create data analytics, targeted reports, and increase efficiency
- Launched a data analytics department to increase client development and identify key client targets resulting in 900% client growth
- BS, summa cum laude; MBA, summa cum laude
- Proficient in the following: Tableau, MicroStrategy, Elite, Intellistat, LexisNexis BI, InterAction CRM
- Available immediately, approximately 20 hrs/wk indefinitely