Join Calibrate Legal CEO Jennifer Johnson on July 16 for a Zoom webinar for members of the Raleigh/Greensboro/Triad LMA Local Group
Recalibrate your law firm by starting with yourself and your team! Treating your department like a business leads to better management, increases efficiencies and elevates your profile within the law firm. In this interactive discussion, you will learn:
- How to leverage talent, leadership and operations to position your firm at the forefront of the legal industry.
- What qualities business services professionals need to develop to earn a “seat at the table.”
- Who Revenue Enablers™ are, and how they impact the firm’s success.
- How to create a data-driven culture in your firm to eliminate opinion-based decision making.
- What trends and new developments to expect in the near future of the industry.
Registration details coming soon!
Speaker: Jennifer Johnson, CEO of Calibrate Legal, Inc.
Jennifer prepares today’s law firms for tomorrow’s legal marketplace. She calls upon 20 years of experience inside, and as a consultant to, law firms to deliver industry-leading placement and strategy services. As the driving force behind the Revenue Enabler movement, Jennifer is passionate about eliminating the “non-lawyer” phrase and mentality. She speaks and writes on the topic regularly, and she guides Calibrate Legal’s consulting services and product development. Jennifer is an active volunteer for the Legal Marketing Association and is currently serves as Secretary on the International Board of Directors. She is also a member of the Board of Trustees for the College of Law Practice Management.