In law firms today, we are witnessing the rise of marketing operations. Why? Because this discipline applies technical and analytical abilities to the traditional marketing skillset, allowing for critical insights around results and value.
Marketing operations professionals cut across existing department and firmwide boundaries to drive performance and build a strong organizational culture.
In this program, Calibrate Legal’s Director of Recruitment and Consulting Strategy, Kathryn Whitaker, will moderate a panel of marketing operations leaders who will share their insights and experiences on the rise of marketing operations, including:
- Developing a marketing operations framework involving people, processes, and technology.
- Measuring how the department supports revenue growth.
- Ensuring investments are optimized to deliver results.
- Delivering quality, consistent service and work product.
- Leading organizational change.
- Carolyn Manning, Director of Business Development, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Krista Sande-Kerback, Performance Marketing Operations Leader, IBM
- Courtney Eddings, Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development, Shearman & Sterling