With the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s not business as usual for legal marketers. The fast-spreading outbreak has prompted law firms to cancel events and close offices. In-person meetings are switching to virtual environments and crisis management mode is on.
The change is substantial and unprecedented, and Revenue Enablers will face a test over how to leverage talent and technology to conduct business effectively.
As the disconnection from face-to-face interaction continues, there are steps you must take to stay hyper-connected virtually and position your team on the front lines of business recovery after the economic disruption.
Join Calibrate Legal and Intapp for this 30-minute on-demand webinar.
We discuss ways to stay connected and focused amid the COVID-19 outbreak and provide world-class marketing and business development support during this time of social distancing.
Topics we will cover include:
- Leveraging talent and technology during a time of turbulence
- Best practices in leveraging the MarTech stack
- The importance of partnership between marketing and IT
- Creating and implementing a business resiliency plan
You will learn:
- How to measure your “digital health”
- How to align your people, processes, and technology
- How to set your team up for long-term success
- How to optimize your current marketing & business development technology capabilities
- How to contribute to the bottom line and prove your department’s value