On May 19, 2020, join Calibrate Legal’s Jennifer Johnson and other global legal marketing leaders for a an International Bar Association webinar on the latest trends in the legal marketing field. Register now.
With new challenges brought by the pandemic, law firms and lawyers are being pushed to adapt quickly to retain existing clients and grow new practice areas. Marketing departments have swiftly pivoted to provide training in new media skills, innovate with producing events online and show lawyers that while objectives may not have changed, the tactics certainly have.
What will the future law firm marketing department look like? Will support by practice area continue, and will there be a rise of the law firm marketing technologist?
- Deborah Farone, Consultant and Author, Farone Advisors, New York; Supervising Outreach and Education Officer, IBA Law Firm Management Committee
- Lavinia Calvert, General Manager, Intapp, Auckland
- Michael Hertz, Chief Marketing Officer, White & Case
- Gaia Francieri, Head of Communications, Chiomenti, and President of Marketing, Professional Services Association, Milan
- Jennifer Johnson, Founder and CEO, Calibrate Legal, and Co-chair Legal Marketing Association’s Advocacy Committee, Texas