While tremendous uncertainty remains about HOW we will work in 2021, there are some trends that tell us WHAT work will be getting done and by WHOM.
Topics will include:
- Changing demand for existing and newly created positions:
-Data analytics and visualization
- Evolving legal operations functions and roles – what’s new
- Leveraging candidate experience into a brand differentiator
- Thinking outside the box for the candidate pool
-Identifying transferable skillsets and where to find them
- Eliminating bias in the hiring process
-Using facts versus opinion to select most qualified talent
- Jennifer Johnson – CEO at Calibrate Legal
- Stuart Dodds – Co-Founder/Principal at Positive Pricing
- Vincent Cordo – Chief Client Development Officer at Holland & Knight LLP
- Marcie Borgal Shunk – President and Founder at The Tilt Institute, Inc.
- Dec 17, 2020 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)