While tremendous uncertainty remains about HOW we will work in 2021, there are some trends that tell us WHAT work will be getting done and by WHOM.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion highlighting 2021 recruiting trends in the business of law profession. Learn what roles are “hot,” what your firm or company can do to attract candidates, and how to create an environment for successful integration and deployment of critical roles such as Chief Pricing Officer, Director of Project Management, Legal Operations Head and more.
Topics will include:
- Changing demand for existing and newly created positions:
-Data analytics and visualization
- Evolving legal operations functions and roles – what’s new
- Leveraging candidate experience into a brand differentiator
- Thinking outside the box for the candidate pool
-Identifying transferable skillsets and where to find them
- Eliminating bias in the hiring process
-Using facts versus opinion to select most qualified talent
- Jennifer Johnson – CEO at Calibrate Legal
- Stuart Dodds – Co-Founder/Principal at Positive Pricing
- Vincent Cordo – Chief Client Development Officer at Holland & Knight LLP
- Marcie Borgal Shunk – President and Founder at The Tilt Institute, Inc.
- Dec 17, 2020 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Related Calibrate Legal Insights
In order to avoid alienating or confusing attorneys and staff, firms need to consider their audience and tailor their messaging…
While tremendous uncertainty remains about HOW we will work in 2021, there are some trends that tell us WHAT work…
The survey, conducted last in 2018, reveals some serious concerns about gender bias, budgets and compensation for those charged with…
Law Firm Revenue Enabler Compensation 2020 Report and Data Slicer Provide Insight for the Legal Industry & Highlights Continued Compensation…