Jennifer Johnson on Law Firm Marketing Catalyst Podcast….
Jennifer Johnson is the Founder and CEO of Calibrate Legal and its subsidiary, J. Johnson Executive Search (JJES). She has spent the last 17 years inside – and as a consultant to – law firms. As Calibrate Legal’s CEO, Jennifer leverages her industry insight to develop sophisticated talent, leadership and operations to position law firms at the forefront of the legal industry. With international expertise, she specializes in helping her clients find the best path forward when seeking to hire impact players in marketing, business development and communications roles.
Jennifer’s networking was profiled as a case study in J. Kelly Hoey’s book, Build Your Dream Network: Forging Powerful Relationships in a Hyper-Connected World. Additionally, she was inducted into the College of Law Practice Management in October 2017, which recognizes distinguished law practice management professionals. Jennifer is also a Fellow of the ALM Intelligence Program.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to leverage talent, leadership and operations to position your firm at the forefront of the legal industry.
- What qualities a legal marketer needs to develop to earn a “seat at the table.”
- Who “revenue enablers” are, and how they impact the firm’s success.
- How to create a data-driven culture in your firm to make empowering decisions.
- What trends and new developments to expect in the future of legal marketing.
Listen to the podcast here.
Get a transcript here.