Calibrate Legal Founder CEO Jennifer Scalzi has contributed to a new book Best Practices in Law Firm Business Development and Marketing, authored by Deborah Farone and published by Practicing Law Institute.
The book is a unique resource for law firm leaders, practicing attorneys, legal marketers, consultants, and educators who want to uncover the best marketing practices in the legal profession.
This book uncovers the best practices in the wide arena of legal marketing and covers topics including:
- the most successful ways to create long-term relationships with clients
- how personalities, leadership, and collaboration contribute to a firm’s culture and brand
- what characteristics management should look for when hiring a CMO
- how compensation, firm culture, training, and coaching can support and incentivize business development
- steps to take to build an individual reputation and brand, including the use of press, speaking engagements, and social media
- the essential approach to support women lawyers with business development — including ideas on networking, mentorship versus sponsorship, and authenticity in marketing
- how new technologies are being applied to deliver better service, attract clients, and generate business
- the important role of legal operations, the procurement professional, and legal process outsourcing
- practical methods for evaluating AI solutions to business needs such as billing, e-discovery, and technology-assisted review
Culled from scores of interviews with law firm leaders, chief marketing officers, and legal innovation visionaries, Best Practices provides actionable advice and real-world thinking. Each chapter is filled with information that can be scaled to apply to a single-person law practice as well as a large international law firm.
In addition, the book features special “Think Pieces” from some of the nation’s leading experts in legal marketing. Jennifer Scalzi contributed a “Think Piece” titled Reforming the CMO Search to Target Turnover.
Take advantage of our special Calibrate Legal Discount on purchases — order today!