Jennifer will be joined by:
- Zeynep Ersin, Seyfarth Shaw’s Director of Practice Development & Operations (L&E)
- Anusia Gillespie, Senior Manager of Program Development at Harvard Law School
- Erin Meszaros, Chief Business Development and Client Service Officer, Eversheds Sutherland
On Friday, January 26th, they will present, “Embracing Change: Taking the Lead in Conducting an Effective Marketing & Business Development Audit.”
Leading change within one’s firm requires careful planning and comprehensive knowledge of talent, infrastructure and process—a project often easier said than done in an era of “more with less.” Thanks to perpetual competition and evidence of more legal work moving in-house, law firms are paying close attention to the role and ROI of marketing and business development initiatives. This session takes an earnest look at several key questions every business leader should ask:
- What do we need to support the firm strategy and take us to another level?
- Does our current organizational structure make sense in the current climate?
- Have we truly maximized our business development/marketing talent or are more changes needed?